Posts

Axeslinger of the day …. Vivian Campbell

Man oh man; I have always been a huge fan of the Irishman ever since I heard Holy Diver. Every track on that album plus The Last In Line  and Sacred Heart were also amazing.

With the great writing and vocals from the late Ronnie James Dio; anything on these three albums would go down in history.

When Vivian took the spot of Steve Clarke who passed away a couple of decades ago, I knew he would be the perfect piece to fit into the empty Def Leppard puzzle vacancy.

It just dawned on me as it is actually 5:45am? where I live; I actually had forgotten about Vivs’ tenure in Whitesnake.

I think Coverdale is the Jeff Bezos of musical guitarist greats as he really has had a monopoly on them for years !!

Vivian Campbell has done it all; musically, and has even had his battles with cancer and through it all you will never see him without a smile on his face.

Thanks for Reading!!

Related Posts

6 thoughts on “Axeslinger of the day …. Vivian Campbell

1. wayncdync says:

Kamagra Donne best place to buy stromectol

2. snollaRog says:

Shah says it s important to talk to your doctor if you re experiencing side effects, rather than stopping a recommended course of tamoxifen where is stromectol manufactured Paclitaxel after doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide as adjuvant chemotherapy for node positive breast cancer results from NSABP B 28

3. thagree says:

Familial Breast Cancer Classification and Care of People at Risk of Familial Breast Cancer and Management of Breast Cancer and Related Risks in People With a Family History of Breast Cancer nolvadex price

4. Shouggigh says:

Hdrol hits about week 3 or 4 or did for me anyways hcg vs clomid How to increase testosterone in menopause

5. MacyWalia says:

how fast does lasix work 41 In our study, the use of radiation increased from 28 percent for women with stage II disease who were diagnosed in 1994 96 to 46 percent for those diagnosed in 2004 06; for patients with stage III cancer, the change was from 36 percent to 56 percent Exhibit 1

6. diuseGo says:

Both the door and the door must be locked and latched doxycycline ingredients